Thursday, May 1, 2014

Future questions from class

Future

In 5 years
Things wont be too complicated, I hope to have job. I hope I stay out of prison. Any changes 5 years from now would be very slight. Phones and computers would be better, etc. The government would become more corrupt. I could imagine another avoidable disaster like and oil spill. Tattoos would be commonplace

In 10 years
I assume I’ll be married. I think the government would do a lot better once the baby boomers start dying out. Gay marriage would probably be legal on a federal level. The US would probably be in another war with a different country. The US is always part of some war somewhere.  All the houses probably have operating systems, but not my house.

In 20 years
I do not want to think about “my kids” but I assume that teens will either look super saturated or gray and boring when it comes to clothing. I’d still be working in animation. Animation has been around for 100 years and judging by the fact that everything uses animation nowadays I assume it’s only get more popular in the future. The US would probably start to lose a lot of international influence. It would go from a military state to mercenary state. There better be a female president by now.

In 50 years

I’d have a robot servant to help my old bones. I probably would not understand to youth at all. There’d probably be a significant change in attitude to the climate change. More things would be earth friendly, no plastic bags I’m sure. In 50 years there’d probably be at least a few horrible wars I’ve seen. Maybe I live in China or India because the US is no longer a world power. There should be a good transportation system by then, like the Amtrak on speed but actually connecting major cities, not just the ones in new England. Phones would be embedded in my arm like an omni tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment